Training and Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of a college. The establishment of “placement and training cell is an important link between students and industry which guides their career path and development. The training and placement cell endeavors to develop professional attitude, ethics and personality of students. The college is keen to develop very strong links with industries which will be very useful and will be proved of immense value in arranging training to the students to strengthen their technical and personal skills. Training and Placement Cell prepares students for recruitment and organizes various activities which orients students to face challenges of global demand.
Goal: The Goal of Training and Placement Cell is to provide the students with proper training and development, enhancing their skills and providing job opportunities.
- To provide the students with world class training.
- To develop the personality of the students.
- To develop professional attitude in students
- Motivating the students to acquire strong technical as well as analytical capabilities.
- Exposing the students to the requirements of the corporate world.
- To develop entrepreneurial approach in the students.
Activities to be conducted under the “Training and Placement Cell”.
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshops.
- Industrial Visits.
- Institution – Industrial association.
- Personality development sessions.
- Career Guidance Sessions.
- Guest lectures by experts from industry, research and academic institutes.
- Training for aptitude test.
- Communication skill development classes.
- Guidance for competitive exams.
- Guidance for exams from banking Sectors.
- Organization of annual alumni
- Keeping student track.
- Uses of Communication tools like edify.
- Mock Tests and Interviews.
- Group Discussions.
- Training on Technical skills like Oracle, JAVA, DOT NET etc.
- Organization of campus placement drives.
- Conduct some innovative activities to develop entrepreneurial activities.
Placement Cell Committee
|Dr. Kiran Save||I/C Principal|
|Dr. Harshad Vanmali||Chairman (Contact: 9765802868/djharshad19
|Dr. Shilpa Gharat||Member|
|Dr. Manish Deshmukh||Member|
|Dr. Dilip Yadav||Member|
|Dr. Paritosh Rana||Member|
|Prof. Rashmi Varade||Member|
|Prof. Shreya Mishra||Member|
|Prof. Prashant Mogle||Member|
List of Students Placed by Placement Cell of Sonopant Dandekar College in Academic year 2016-17
Name of The Student
Company in which placed
|1.||Miss. Gargi Raghunath Chaphekar||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|2.||Miss. Sejal Vilas Vartak||Bio-Tech||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|3.||Mr. Aman Naim Murad||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|4.||Mr. Babu Rajaram Pawar||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|5.||Mr. Vidyesh Shirishkumar Patil||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|6.||Miss. Snehal Macchindra Pathare||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|7.||Miss. Rojeena Akhtar Raje||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|8.||Mr. Ankit Satish Thakur||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|9.||Miss. Apurva Satish Kulkarni||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|10.||Miss. Ankita Dharmameher Manohar||Chemistry||Lupin Pharmaceuticals|
|11.||Mr. Aditya Sharma||Computer Science||Capgemini|
|12.||Mr. Abhishek Ramashankar Pandey||Information Technology||Capgemini|
|13.||Miss. Simran Santosh Gupta||Information
Campus Interviews Conducted During Academic Year 2016-17
1] Kotak Mahindra
2] HDFC Bank