National Cadet Corps (N.C.C)
Student participation and their Achievements
- June 21, 2018: College NCC unit celebrated “International Yoga Day” by performing the different types of asanas in the presence of Principal Dr. K.J. Save & Yoga teacher Mrs. Rajashree Save, Mr. Kashinath Save and their colleagues.
- August 05, 2018 : “Pulse Polio Campaign”, A nationwide polio eradication campaign (Govt. of India initiative) was organized by Rural Hospital, Palghar. Our cadets actively participated in this campaign and went door to door for giving polio dose to the children below 5 years.
- August 20, 2018 : NCC cadets assisted in organizing the Youth Festival Zonal Round and maintaining discipline.
- September 02, 2018 : Cadets participated and helped in controlling traffics for the Monsoon Cycle rally organized by Rotary Club of palghar.
- September 08, 2018 : Blood donation camp was organized at Rural Hospital, Palghar. Cadets assisted the hospital management in organizing patients and smooth functioning of camp.
- September 24 to October 09, 2018 : About 40 NCC Cadets visited surrounding areas and observed the people and aware them about the leprosy disease organized by rural hospital, Palghar.
- October 02, 2018: cadets participated in the Ahinsa Rally organized by Sonopant Dandekar College in collaboration with Lions Club of Palghar on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti.
- December 01, 2018 : Cadets participated in “Anti AIDS Day Rally” organized by Rural Hospital, Palghar and spread the awareness about AIDS.
- December 01 to December 2018: NCC cadets participated in various cleanliness drives.
- December 16, 2018: Cadets participated in road safety awareness campaign outside college and explain the traffic rules and importance of safe driving to the commuters.
- December 22, 2018: The Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University Dr. Suhas Pednekar visited our college; cadets gave Guard of Honor to felicitate the Vice Chancellor.
- January 11, 2019: NCC cadets assisted the organisers of “Rojgar Melava” a Maharashtra Government’s activity arranged by Palghar nagar Parishad and Lions Club of Palghar at Lions Club Hall.
- January 26, 2019: On the eve of republic day cadets participate wholeheartedly in flag hoisting parade at district level and college premises.
- February 06, 2019 : NCC Cadets participated in the Leprosy awareness rally organized by Rural Hospital Palghar.
- April 18 to April 20, 2019 : Cadets assisted to the Shitala Devi Mandir Management, Kelwe in maintaining discipline at the time of Annual Yatra Mahotsav. Sqt Tanvi Patil represented college at Thal Sena Camp at Delhi. Cdt Rukhsana Khan & successfully completed Para basic Camp at Agra for one month & participated in para jumping.
- July 26, 2017 : “Baby Child Health” checkup camp was organized by Rural Hospital Palghar. NCC cadets participated in the checkup program & helped management of Hospital in organizing the camp.
- SUO. Priya Sharma, Reached up to intergroup competition, RDC, cultural, TSC, Virar Best cadet prize.
- SUO. Vivek Ramavtar Yadav participated in NIC (National Integration camp.) held at Mumbai (Colaba) & worked as camp senior.
- JUO. Pooja Chatravarthy, TSC, Virar Dance – cultural 2nd position.
- Cdt. Sunita Kappal, CATC, Panvel, Drawing 2nd position.
- Cdt. Richa Sankhe, NIC Coolaba, Khokho 1st Prize.
- SUO. Ramjanam Yadav participation in Army attachment camp at Pune & he worked on camp senior at group level.
- Bagged 3rd Position at Cultural event at CATC, S.D. College, Panvel.
- JUO. Manoj Kakara participated in Thal Sainik Camp at Fuplada, Virar & got Gold Medal in Obstacle course at BN level.