Applications in prescribed forms are invited from the students seeking admission for Ph.D. Degree in Chemistry.
- The issue of prescribed Application forms: 02 March 2019 to 15 March 2019 (both dates inclusive)
- Cost of brochure and application form: Rs. 100 (to be paid in cash)
- Admission processing fees: Rs. 500 (to be paid in cash)
- Last date of Acceptance of completely filled application forms: 20 March 2019 (up to 1 pm)
- Eligibility : M.Sc(Chemistry) with 55%/B+ grade on 10 points scale (50% for SC/ST categories) and candidates who have passed/cleared UGC-CSIR (JRF/NET)/SET/GATE/M.Phil/Teacher fellowship/PET (conducted by University of Mumbai) as per the University circular no.: Exam/Thesis/Univ./VCD/2414 of 2010 dated November 18, 2010.
The list of the qualified candidates and date/s of the interview will be displayed on the notice board of the Chemistry Department on March 22, 2019, at 3.00 pm.